Brno, 26-27 November 2021 (this year in hybrid mode)
The state of emergency announced by the Czech government does not affect official programme of the conference.
The following special rules apply for 2021:
- the conference is in hybrid mode (on-site and online), some tracks and streams are online only (please, check the programme)
- there will be food and drinks available on-site on Saturday, incl. vegetarian and vegan options. Selection might be a bit limited and special rules will apply (packed snacks).
- vaccs-only requirement for on-site participation
- tickets are required for on-site participation (tickets are distributed upon availability as the total number of on-site participants is strictly limited)
- no tickets are required for Friday reception (open-air) and Saturday dinner, required for both is EU covid pass
- informal dress code for all events
Written papers are not mandatory, but are welcome by the following associated peer-reviewed journals:
- Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology (mujlt.law.muni.cz), print and on-line, listed in SCOPUS, EBSCO, Hein Online, ERIH
- Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace (cyberpsychology.eu), on-line, listed in SCOPUS, EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, Directory of OA Journals
- Papers for journal publication deadline: extended to 23 January 2022