24-25 November 2023
The next Cyberspace conference dates are 24-25 November 2023.
Call for Papers is available here.
Submission: through Microsoft CMT (instructions on the submissions can be found here)
Cyberspace in previous year
- 2 days, more than 15 streams and special tracks
- 300 participants from 4 continents
- 2 peer-reviewed journals associated with the conference
- no commerce, no politics, just excellent papers, vibrant discussions and great atmosphere
- convenient location (easily accessible from worldwide via Vienna or Prague, modest costs)
Written papers are not mandatory, but are welcome by the following associated peer-reviewed journals
- Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology (journals.muni.cz/mujlt), print and on-line, listed in SCOPUS (Q2), EBSCO, Hein Online, ERIH PLUS (publication deadline 15 January 2024)
- Cyberpsychology: Journal of Psychosocial Research on Cyberspace (cyberpsychology.eu), on-line, listed in WoS (Q2), SCOPUS (Q1), EBSCO, ERIH PLUS, Directory of OA Journals
QR code of the Cyberspace conference to be shared: